You’ve probably noticed the growing number of cyclists pedaling around New Orleans. For some, cyclists just take up space on a road that was really meant for cars. For others, pedalers are reducing our dependency on fossil fuels and helping slow climate change. Now a dedicated group of New Orleans bike riders are preparing a 160-mile solidarity ride to support family members of those in Louisiana prisons.
Upcoming Event and ways to get involved!!!! http://www.nolatoangola.org/
- Friday (10/7) - Mall / Brothers / Off-Balance Atlas Show
- 8p.m. 1427 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd. Donations go to
Cornerstone through Nola to Angola
- Saturday (10/8) - 2nd Training ride. - 11a.m.
Audubon Park. St. Charles entrance, at the circular fountain
area. Route undecided. Since the training ride left from
downtown last time, we're going to leave from uptown this time.
Audubon Park. Come with route suggestions please! Also, this
is a good time to pay attention to your bike to figure out if it
- Monday (10/10) - Maintenance night - 5p.m.-8. RUBARB. 2239 Piety St in the Upper 9th Ward (at the corner of Piety and N Tonti). Get your bike ready for riding
- Wednesday (10/12) - All-hands Potluck. 7:30p.m.. 2525 George "Nick" Connor Dr., 1 block down from St. Aug. We'd like to invite everyone over for dinner!
- Friday (10/14) - Ride Leaves. Morning (T.B.A.)